Dear Unborn Daughter,
Let me apologize for delaying your arrival to earth. It’s not my fault or anything, God is still working on me and your dad.
I know we had an agreement since my teenage years that myself and your dad would be married by the time I’m 24 and hopefully usher you into earth by the time I was 25, but sweetheart, looks like we’re about four years behind schedule.
I can explain.
Yes, your father is being worked on by God and so am I, but thing is, he isn’t here right now, albeit physically, and that’s mostly my fault. Myself and I guess your dad too, want to make sure we get some things right before you’re here.
We owe you so many things.
1) We owe you a father who can be an example of how a man should love a woman.
2) We owe you a father who ought to be a man who can properly represent God in our family.
3) We owe you a father who understands and sees women first as human and then sees women just as capable and valuable as men.
4) Darling, we owe you a father who will see you and I as priority, who won’t have any issues at all thinking about our well-being as much as we care about his.
5) We owe you a father who will be your first love, your first boyfriend, your best friend.
6) We owe you a father who can make you and I laugh; our own personal comedian.
7) We owe you a father who, along with me, can teach you to be an upright human being.
8) We owe you a father who fully understands that his actions and life reflects on us.
9) We owe you a father who will raise you up as a child – not as a boy or as a girl.
10) We owe you a father who will protect and provide for you just as I would.
We owe you a king whose princess you will become.
I have to go now, but please look out for what your dad owes you in particular. Who knows, I might be able to convince Beautiful Man to explain what he owes his unborn daughter.